12/11/2022

You didn't train your life, to where you seeing yourself, you know you can breath, or you cannot breath. So you tell the entire world, I cannot breath!

Then I tell them what did I do, and what results, and what happened including going outside, every tiny things bothering me now. I used to have no ideas what had happened! 

Those things, none of that, were the money degree as the first Primary goal. You are right now, going into the most difficult scenario, you didn't even do a thing, you asking everyone on the Money first. I finish everyone dead, and still I get my money paid back to me. That was not the money first, it was the jobs delivery Andy first. I have no time to think about it.....you plotting things are not a noble thought, don't you know about whom you really are, by now? You cannot handling any jobs. Not a job. 

I don't want to keep repeating things, you already heard one to millions wrong, and it will get worsen or not already worsen to feel and look 12/8



No comments:

Post a Comment