12/11/2022

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ• In the Physics (Birds....anymore?) you have a math combine structure, that is called the cheat sheet someone given you. We memorize certain formula in Asia. So I don't remember what the UK or UB I did. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

Not all the formula, some formula. While you are just doing a physics, those are a mechanical doing, or you just hate it, I was one of that in my high school. My chemistry score higher, I tend to feel more resonance to the subjects. 

๐Ÿ• You define what is a physics basic concept, the car, the electricity unseen, the radiation...

๐Ÿ• You define what that comprehensive to those needie greedie trivial units, do you see it, do you like it, do you learn it, do you really love it to sleep on it in your research jobs?

๐Ÿ• You do not have a brain gift to the math and to the physics, not just saying you have zero hobby in life, other than the car dealership. I know what is Joe Biden's name. I am not sure that is his real name because our president is Broken English starting last name. here. 

๐Ÿ• I am not sure which point of you right now, in which unit, you doing what in this.....gerne that birds cannot have me screaming out loud.

๐Ÿ• You have a Loving the Silent Tear the Original Copy

๐Ÿ• You try to comprehend, or I try to comprehend what's wrong this time with the birds.

๐Ÿ• This is nothing to do with Keanu Reeves and ไบžๆ–ฏ targeting at him?! Everyone targeting at him? Zawanna included? Lawsuit 413? Or you birds have anything else to say?

๐Ÿ• Math has this (a+b)^2= a^2+2ab+b^2, that is not the physics. That is the math.

The physics have this motion to where you have a horizontal define t (the wind close my door)

Never mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment