12/04/2022

UB you all trying to pick a major, or a future? In the University like in UB (SUNY Buffalo, University at Buffalo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY2d5CQuTdg

You can write a proposal. "As you growing up....sometimes I heard about certain story like the Edison, like our region in the Niagara Falls are Tesla statues I have passing by in the Niagara Falls.....

I have come to realize a several major change in my life, in that technology can change people's perspective, the living condition, more cultural inherited, meaning the Metropolitan built up like the urban planning, that has a systemic implementation that all use the technology like the Los Angeles traffic control. All these technology to what I used to know or what it comes pass by my experience, I still get to open my eyes, that America might faciliate these invention ideas like this video meant it. Not necessary to hurt me the Ever Happy After. 

I just want to ask you....if this video meant if you acquire a discovery invention, you secure them like the light bulb ideas like our library saying.

Light bulb , the opening patent

The light bulb inside 99 invention takes 1 succeed ignite from Edison quotes.

Light bulb it self transparent

Light bulb stopper how to container shipped it. etc...

If I keep continue that spirits of the tradition...all those stories made me believing in the Frozen in the lawsuit ABCDEFG piles up. can I ask how much money you as American willing to put that resources so that the world will continue to evolve on the technology parts? Is that worth it to be that invention trend, that is what I am asking.

I am kind of small capital business format, meaning I never thought that technology on the invention sides could be this big huge impact to my body, soul and mind. 

Just on the money parts. I vomit.

Can I know if that is really a future to a lot of real human future just on the technology only? How much money can that really generate that one person?" 

"I will tell you why...I am going to pick a major in my life, the life trajectory I was originally thought so much difference. Even in 4 years, I gonna sit my ass so hard on...the worse subjects I might have, I wish I will do it now. I make it 4 years. Not later." 







No comments:

Post a Comment