12/04/2022

Medical Board I might remember what it is now. I forget, you are the Medical, not the economic !!!! The finance? 講經濟? 不對 ! 我不是經濟呀 ! 等一下 ! 我沒有說那種事情 !

Hold it, I used to have 2 video on Dean about his clothing...."Dean's clothing are expensive like Annca?"

Not copying machine, not scanning machine. Dean is the medical school, we know that. I know that. He just have more finance burden. I know that....including the clothing. I never talk to the Dean on the Scott Trade?

That is not what I did.

THat is Irene's brother on the right. ....Fan (Jia's washer dryer engineer bold hair)

Pirates.

The middle? That is Tina's first bf on cello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xCdsPmGh24

 


 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivUYMzfNPko


oh no~, you ask me finishing reading what before that Building are built? Its almost done!

Wait....I didn't say anything about finance yet. I thought we were on everything else other than the finance. You all saying you are the financier....

I go out afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment