12/07/2022

Silicon Valley Hotel (5 Lords Review)

The 2 hotel near the highway, right next to this new Round things. That road around there? There is a highway, right next by very noisy, are 2 hotel there. 

I gone to Marriah - Courtyard

And near that Tesla That one road, its Marriah- Residence.

I tell you if I re-do this, how you should be doing. 

You go to Marriah - Courtyard, to find out this Corperation cards how come they are all so expensively, there is only liquid alochol bar, and the snack bars.

Get the entire snack bar vending machine sit in your office until you know whats the entire menu in it. I cannot get it. They told me no. They don't have any breakfast, they have only liquids at night or drinking bar. 

That is not the only assignment I end up, but I tell you re-do, you doing that. Marriah -Courtyard, and...that Residence its cheaper if you understand the money totally different on spending, and Residence has a full kitchen. The Courtyard means no reservation its 200+

Residence Marriah is about 100+, the cheapest rate for the students like me that time looking.

But there is no food.

Most time you saying every one of you really need the food, then those hotel, I don't know where, you always check on-line. My entry that time, cannot have a reservation, or else where my money will last and til, not that Carried Underwood June 14th, Nick NJ?

He wants to go and learn 5 names.

I had a food offering the moment Loving Hut Florida menu = Gay shooting clubs ends on that Simon Cowell American Idol farewell. 

=======================

You call CNN, or insurance company. Not the victim family yet.

How much that Prince Harry to them, wishing their things back. One of those, should never happen. You just got told might happen.  I don't want to hear about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment