12/07/2022

If you ever gonna do the 5 Lords Reviews? ! I don't know the other religious practice. For that specific, others shouldn't be lower than that.

It will be Marriah - Courtyard, and those Personal Suite, Double Tree has those. They are certain floor up, they are all personal suite.

But for some strangest reason. This Marriah-Courtyard, the reason you know why their name is a Courtyard? Because in the center of their entire building hotel design, the middle center pieces, if your floor door can open, and walking out. That is the center piece = a court yard.

There is a counter, or eating area, where you drink, at that bar. But that bar, is full alochol service at night later. You have no breakfast. You have a vending machine.

They have a personal room + a living room. That is what I remember some of that. Because it is very expensive. And the customers going there, most are the Corporate human. They have a package. I just don't know what those cards on them says. 

I sittinig there eating that boxes of you getting donuts, looking at them? One side is the bar, one side the human walking in to the counter? That is a human? 

I have no food.





Your Commander

Or Me

or 亞斯

We go to the Penhouse, those Crown Tesla that road Standard on the left, (coming from the south east to North west), that looks like Miranda Thunder windows. They are older types of furniture, not even like that Sacromental 5 star. A person suite = 500+

They always pick the strange things for me. 

Those are not the sleak. But the name might really mean Crown.

One Time I say Miliaps Crown, that is the Towel. Not the same right? 

I think the correct crown saying are in that Tesla road, you turn left in. I don't really like it, but I been there. I was told too many things, I suddenly end up my money disppear with a huge space, that nothing....well, there is something going on. I got so mad. Just sitting in that room makes me vomit, those feeling. SMCH.

I don't really like there. 

That entire road, there is nothing I like about them. I been to many, you will be surprise what is the hotel business near Standard, called small tiny. How small tiny you will ever get.

You get out of that road, you will have something else. 

That is called Palo Alto. 



No comments:

Post a Comment