12/04/2022

I see, the Hunger Game Rouge?! 10 years gonna pass by 2014?

That is the script. My brother takes 10 years return to Mongolia....

Whom is Mongolia?  

To practice his "Zen", and after that he promises he will ...put whom into the thousand pieces ! 

Whom are in the 2014 they suppose to be in the thousand pieces? Bill Gates and Warren Buffet? You know, I thought you guys need to go to Warren Buffet, like a hint, he is the only financier in the Billionaires club. It is a little strange to me. I thought....money its where he is at. Only he = one human exist there? He is the One?

That means you don't use my money on that Open Galaxy Full Disclosure? You meant you conquer and divide including the colony...that is not my money, that will be your money? 

oh ~~ I have a freedom to do what again?

Its a brain issue? With numbers, charts, and graphs? Or you mean lotto? I think those are ilegal you doing that.  Only certain human got hired in side a particular branch of those American military, those are the real ability. Mine are regulated, so I have to read charts and graphs and numbers?

My printers.....I need unlimited. 

Copy machine in Capen or Lockwood. I used to shelving....stock room Department. The Manager name is Jason. He is a MLS stocking carrying a heavy load book to everywhere. That is why he got hired. The long tall and muscle for.



No comments:

Post a Comment