12/02/2022

Fifth Lawsuit - You say Anna gone to Silicon Valley one mid night on the GPS from the airport....to triangle. The industrial mid night drive = Iron Man 3 ending.

Its facebook gluing google Campus right next by, while Apple is near the Standard, and they are nothing near the City Hall San Jose. 

Now that Triangle were 2 points on the top, I think 11 oclock to 2 oclock to 6. This 6...its the road you taken from apple, like Reed going to School, there is one road going to Elon Musk Tesla. 

That is one slander up road. In the very very beginning, its no one wants stuffs, so these 2 sides of hotel, are my first landing by the GPS, did I ever tell you, how long that is one triangle mid night, I didn't even see the overall map, I already on the road, traveling. What a hell to my entire life....was that Victoria Secret 2007. If you dare to check for me, you asking if the Military did that on purpose. I will sue them.  

If they didn't do that on purpose...all right.  That will be your Iron Man 3 ending of all those steel. It looks exactly identical, but bigger. Those are where you park all those big machinary places.
At night, you go. You can see it looks like the movie. The lights seeing the steel all around. Its dark. The whole sky are dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment