12/02/2022

That case will stand for? Both are psycho.

Pathological.

She thinks she belongs part of you. I say forever false, so there is W 2 worlds now, or future ending. Its very bad, that is why I am telling you.

He thinks or he shapes to try to attend a family, that China will shed future. He gambles on Harvard. I say, he didn't have their permission to show up Justin Timberlake movie = Gambling are strictly forbidden on Campus. It looks a lot like their face. I personally take on that. But because we have too many issues, I didn't say. 

I will tell you what I personally think.... if China stop certain things. Especially he is your age= my classmate, how funny, I don't have a system design classmate from Harvard.

I think China means no is no.  He is gamble on it by my words. I will say to you....you need certain cloud photo, if you can acquire. 

You know what is a basin and valley looks different?

Its very shape deep, stiff shape, and narrow width. So....that is not the pinnacle.  That will be someone telling you its all their wish. From the Top (Its a movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment