11/11/2022

Your intention to proven to that Local American court, you have right on? I never saying those things. I don't have time for wasting those things they know how to do best.

I finding my money somewhere else, preparation works? 


She doesn't have a certificate. I have my certificate. Whatever I decide to do, just testing. I don't have a pressure doing what I suppose to be doing? If the user or the userbility, or the library, makes sense, they adapt, they paying me the money for concept, for me were Movie Position in one of their kind even.

I told you long time ago, the Library are dividing their space to Star Buck, so is the telephone company right here, its right across of them. Didn't you hear me saying a thing I send human anyway, they are French Youtuber?

Damf, mute, blind.


I need to wash all these smell off, my mother has a nose, these bugs must cannot contain themselves, its how many patches these smell...right to the nose. My mother fainted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment