11/11/2022

You don't have a brain or? When I say the System Stop at the University, one side its at static...but on the other side, its where those Agency = National Archive at the Movie Tiny 4.0, or Library Congress on my re-filing statues 2021/2022, or Supreme Court America has a conneciton to the UB Laws + UB local Laws....

Those human are not the jobs? When they looking at my side, then they know I am not really statics, having a reason moving all around, finding problems solving? Not glue and cursed on the wall? Like Elon Musk, Pirates of Caribean? 

The video below

That is called Step to Step, you never know how to do all that? I used to crop all the image to teach human how to step by step? Guess what, that is the librarian jobs. Called IT department. Instructional you how to get online resource right! 

Except I do it small scale on my small tiny world? 

Some Wiki, that has this Circle Icon (1), (2), (3), you don't remember you seeing it? How to"?

https://www.wikihow.com/Enhance-Your-Beauty-and-Looks

 

You have to assume, all of you are behind door, including UB human will never arrive to my world. So I open a brand new World Shop to the customer, you all saying I anna fake? Adam Hailey? Brand new customer faces.

 











No comments:

Post a Comment