11/11/2022

What? The library are public owned....correct. =So the coffee shop that is the governmental own lands. Correct.

Its the librarian lease out that space to the govenmental given them money, the library doesn't have the money, so it has to lease it out.

Practically, those are the Tax Payer money, not limited to New York Western Lake Erie county? Technically its every public library under the United State Government in 50 states, they doing that. You have to be a certified librarian to imagine to re-locate the government funding.

What is that to do with me?

Well, the American mliitary human just meant on traveling on where to rest, including the little kid little monks, if they don't give up practice, they can only staying in the public space, one of that will be that star buck or the Public library. They limited to the monk human staying in 5 mins or borrowing a book?

The Air Bus Shuttle, are terminal to terminal nature.

Google wireless its entire world coverage 5G

Let's me guess, you cannot think there is a plastic made cards, that is on stamp, not on money. Today they have so many variation of those finance related to that e-commence?

Whom cared what I do for what I claim, to what I file lawsuit, to what I saying the Librarian must be certified? Or the Law association will first be notified, from the Local Court or the Supreme Court of America, those you trying to ask the Judge to disclose to you, or you imagine they telling me, I will be telling you?

That is my entire privacy, how the Judge wish on their side, what they do with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment