11/12/2022

You guys looking for Chinese, not Taiwanese....my mother her mother side are Taiwanese local land owner. My grandmom. My grandpa is sugar finding, 12 years old, stuck 40 years from Mainland China.

oh ~ I got it. 

Wait....if your are American Navy, like which real American?!   I cook. I help her cook. I finish that kitchen. I know what you all eat. 

There is...she and FDA doesn't....

She washing all the fruits in the sink. I washing the sink.

She store them in the fridge. I washing the fridge and freezer, and external surface.

But she dragging all the fruits and vegetable. I am finding a whole saler, not yet....a lot of apples are spoiled. I usually carry them when she land in front of me at the door, to carry inside the room from my room. 

I forget to tell you the chemist design the detergent, the alcohol wipe, the alcohol, the mops, the soap, the hand soap, the kitchen towel how durable to absorb the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment