11/12/2022

Canada has this big Jar Red Marinate Pepper, Italian Whole Sale Private....one of those store nick knows. (bucket )

Sun dried Tomato Oily Jar (Bucket)

Artichoke Jar (Bucket)

Olive Jar (Bucket)

Red Bell Pepper Marinated Jar (Bucket)

Those are vegetarian. Its from Canada.

Magic Bullet when I was in Buffalo, I find it different rim color, that is so expensive still? I guess I was lucky. 

We have a Sogo, they carry those your American branding stuffs called Cruisine. 

I don't cook. 

But technically here she has the full kitchen junks, none of that has anything to do with me. You have your set, she has her set, I don't need it.  Some human cared about these entire Kitchen junks. 

You need it when you do those American Raw food stylish things. You know how much the food expense? Like I say....you eat til you bankrupt.

4 years rotation of those gifting package. Its a full tank jar. 

Its Canadian green color probably northern Woodbridge, wholesale big grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment