11/30/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฅ UB, I need...you writing some descirption next by...something you spent on. Like you like it, you found out, you interested to...anything details about you. The birds are known, they recognize the face and the difference between how many 1000 range, or more + ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฅ

I remember exactly whom you are, what you look like, how we interact, how you speak English. Actually the conversation English I understand it all including all the APO agenda English, those are the conversational English.

I remember all. So I prefer you telling me a little bit about yourself. 

Like if you like about the car, you driving to what car, etc....you have the uncle's four wheel, one of those....anything kind added in. A little bit about your. 

I remember all?

Yes. 

We didn't really talk, but I remember all the details. The song telling you, one look, 10,000 years. 

้Œฆ่กฃไน‹ไธ‹! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EULfhLOVIr8

Do you ever do charity, what do you like about them?! 

Or like you have an interest where you did spend your money or investment to what, what things do you find, you like it, you hate it, you decide to change it....one of those little details. I can process all that in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment