11/30/2022

๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿค (Bathing ) I write, I will red mark, write : This is what you say.๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿค

What I understand are the following. ABCDE

I understand English. You just make sure you know what you describing, you are the native English speaker?  You don't need to be formal, you just need to write normal? I cannot understand a thing you were saying? 

If you have some good proposal to the court, you can submit from me here too. You overall explaining me where you really think, and you hand in that analyze of everything else.

Sometimes....



I am not too sure, you understand what you exactly describing, to the language tones, or description....You saying you are speaking in English?

What kind of English? There is a difference?

You see red, but you have to say that is Black, you have any photo? Screenshot? Where the min per second?



No comments:

Post a Comment