11/30/2022

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ UB, do you have an excel sheet? for the next 1 to 2 years, 3 -5 years. Your weekly expense, including the organizaiton to all your bills, family costs, weekend usage...car, insurance, house morgage. ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ

Combine Total

I need to do several things on that TV, that is more of the interest of your own American land, want to rub certain things like very very high tech. I need some help, you all pay me back if you get the called. Like the farming. 

But I might use that for the tax. 

You need to copy those FAFSA details activities, if its easier you organize your writing per paper. You file to me.

The guys I put on the paper.  

The girls you make it with Ayo, help him, to that Africa for the Asia CNN reason. Another 16 years will pass.  I hope your attitude will be different.

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment