11/02/2022

Pang's friend?

Taller. They are all like that. Taller than him. 

It might be really one of those American Capitalism under, those fraternity in the end of those meant. Might.

Another thing will be "Vitality". It will not be visible to you, it will be one of those things....sucking up human vitality chi saying. The youth provide more of those to the elderly. Those things I think exists. Its more than the metabolism.

Me and nick, I have to do some of those juicing stuffs, or New Age diet stuffs, he was taught, not that he what learn that stuffs by per term. I research those terms, or knowing those things by my own efforts. I have a brain?!

If you saying the girl, Volleyball Team

Most of them will talk back. On the right, the most right. She said she was going for the pharmacist in Taiwan, in the end if she making it or not, I don't know. She is the third categories, her family condition was more poor. She will be less likely having those attitude to talk back. 

She might be a student athlete before that High School, too. That one. The rest I don't know.

Her near by, there is another girl, in the sword, or what was it, the long gun, rotate, turn....those grade, and height make the "Standing guards". One of those things. She is...3rd categories I think. Tall, but she has an entire family human happy person too.

More mild, these 2 girls. But that girl is not the volleyball things. They are all 3rd categories.

No, that girl doesn't talk back, but they both wears eye glasses. She is more....male idea. How do you say that. Neutral. Very neutral person. She likes dolphin.

I drop the volleyball team, talking to this dolphin girl?

She is the friend of that most right. 

...No.

My friend in the volleyball team? Her and the dolphin girl.  But she (most right) prefer other things, so I can see what I think. Its not a big deal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment