11/02/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿค Do you want to talk to your current, past, left Primine Minister England? It has becoming a tradition i keep seeing these.....no one talking to them? ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿค

Although Taiwan are small tiny, but we don't have much back up human races, for saying backing it up still....and why these Olympia has anything to do with few of us, its still puzzle to me. We are small tiny population, its one forth of Kentucky totaly map size. You can donating us money.....only money.

I personally can tell you, if you seeing me or Dean ending up on that Olympia, or anything near its what you cannot take it....or the rest of the world. But you can do us a favor why or how, our entire life might end up in "Olympia"?

I say the words "Olympia" meaning exactly every 4 to 8 years those. Winter of Summer categories Olympia. It might be a small regional tournament for us ambition, small tiny Taiwan rather than Korea or Japan or China itself. 

My information sources, I telling Dean would be Olympia. I am pretty sure he thinks that is none sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment