11/02/2022

I think you go to Pang, would be best ! His School will be University of Michigan and University of Chicago. He is really extreme impatience, not for his mom, not for me. You might cut yourself shorter, his entire bracket has nothing but height.

All those American side stuffs, including his vacancy roommate. They have nothing but height. Your Ice Skating. Guys.

My father had 2 operation, he is about to die, just when he found himself dead. He is probably somewhere near Eben.

Pang might go to New York City. Tina is there with 2 kids. 

He is that. Elvis Presley you go to Da Vinci Code 816, his grandpa is the monkey, my mother side. He has nothing but garbage stuffs. He has only height.

If you decide to go shorter, there are more than other choices. His height is like the family photo.


Pang's brain

It usually turn on whistle and bell sounds just the moment he hear, he sees, he knows, he found out. He is not a slow person. There are other Ivy League you can go to. 


Tina

She has a new life in NYC. Like me.

 

I will personally tell you, when I used to be 23, I didn't think of any mortality issues to age, how long the other human has to live on. So My father he is dying with those operation inside the body. 

Nick is the one stay next by. Technically I didn't know how long he lives, or anyone lives its important, but it would seem to be a decent things they live long. And Eben gonna die short.

So I tell you Pang, becasue he will be the youngest than the rest of us.  That will be the only reason I am saying that. His bracket, you finding if anything close to what you looking for.


My mother is feeling it, her body is not like she used to raise us 3. When she got poison like me, she coughing too, not feeling well. She did being honest, so I am restoring something to see if she gradually feeling less of that. The human body has certain limitation, and that metabolism its the foremost important thing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment