11/18/2022

In front of you, there are many movie and TV. There is one Harvard. I keep telling you the IQ brain is important. How come you are not listening?


Whatever this they killing themselves for...Harvard. So you getting near, its no matter what. "I am just curious....what I am keep dunking at. What is Dunk means?"

Slam? Like Slap the doors?  我其實不知道在講什麼?~ 那一種語言 ??? 講 Slang 不是在講台語吧 ? 每一個中國省份像說他媽的爸爸,我阿公是講浙江話 !


Your intention its pick and choose to do what is easy for you, not the jobs made for.


Your intention its for lesson the public opinions of views.

Your intention its to proven vola to the England Upper + Congress, I just told you, all of them are your enemy. 

Your intention is really for the Power and Fame, and Glory, for real.

I Anna if public staying online, and I keep saying this is the thing, more than once I say, including file-ing on the paper as the lawsuit, I am doing it right in front of you, whom cares what Harvard means this I am not inside Harvard for???!!

I do what I want~~~!!!!


Everyone has a judgement in their own life, what the movies meant to them, including this UB free will, what they going ahead of their life, by that choice they make to that movie,


I am telling you, its Court allowing everyone to do only what they want.

Only what they want. Only what they set their mind and want.

I cannot be the Monarchy to dictate everyone human kneel, bow, flat to do what I EVER WANTED!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg_nhwmTnuE


No comments:

Post a Comment