11/18/2022

You see Harvard, or which Online American School can allow 65 years old to go doing this educational learning class. Its good for their brain.

Harvard meant, they require a GPA, that GPA meant it, its a real schooling structure in whichever major I suppose to be Slam Dunk. I cannot do it right now, not that I don't have the money by then to finish that, but then again, that is only 65 years old. 

I going on retreat, I can lasting however long, if the court telling me certain things? You don't want to live on and on....I don't care about anything this Earth one human, but this one TV, one Wall in front of me.

To that....I didn't demand you a penny for that reason. I only file I really need to get, so I get my jobs done. None of them saying I deliver a thing in life, but to be happy, and doing what I want.

When these chaos, how everyone, including all this facebook can all die out, I do exactly what I am most capable to do. And those time will come....I Stand Last. First Class. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoWuULQ0rhc


TV, ET, Classify, not even the military that uniform you looking at....you just missing home, that palace life home so dearly with that damping swimming pool Towel.

Your Congress will finish all of you, they are not your friends. You ought to be making that independent living. However you imagine what you do. Those things will go, just like those Japanese Royal. Same thing. 

My UB those also don't care about this ET or American Classify, for those life...its not a thing to what they argue in home with their parents, wiill be their ever jobs to be. And therefore, 4 bubble teas are the sympathy someone understands, its a democracy world. 

All the help they already given you the Real Love, A girl, to a guy, not 4 girls bundle together, but I telling you the truth, you killing the guy one to 400 millions stabs, that is how you are, how you will ever be.


No comments:

Post a Comment