11/18/2022

You want to hold on that height of Mahavatar Babaji (Slam Dunk) or this Beaver Otter?

https://youtu.be/Gi9kM5CYNzo

So I can breath to do what I need to do? Studying just with your eyes open to read through the lines ! You require a brain to do that. 

Did I tell you I didn't touch anything in Physics? That is Elon Musk...human at. The Tesla Owner, since 2002, you don't know whom that is?  When you successfully passing through the Physics Department, normally certain normal human in Asia will tell you, the Physics and the Chemistry Department are using the same exactly Periodic Table Chart including Biology, so that if you crossing the Physics successfully, right next by its Chemistry not biology department. 

You want to bet on it? 10 Pounds or what was it 10 Euro. Just few paper I checking what is on your paper bill with the Seth Gorden Website logo?





No comments:

Post a Comment