11/11/2022

I don’t call my mother when I get separate last time.

I don’t have anything I need to talk to her. I heard there is a unit kids follows me on that phone line, never dad or mom. Because it was 8 long years, I seen her once at Cayce Edgar. She shows up at nick. 

I never had a friend, so she never really know whom, because I never call her. She does call me.

Meaning, if you were told on the Movie, the real situation was…from certain grades what you define friends dictionary…well, she knew whom coming, but she never heard whom they are. I never talk to them. So if any human claim they are my friends from where?! You just ask her. She doesn’t have memory too. That’s her condition. The phone doesn’t exist but her brain doesn’t exist neither. You ask her.

Tina and Pang and her ex husband has friends they know their friends saved them. You can just omit me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment