11/11/2022

These would be the correct badge and title

https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-tw/上校

You will never hear those words no matter what.  (Link ) The phone it’s Line App. That’s Asian methods. If internal you are crying, that’s how it becomes my face. Crying is not a shame, just don’t put it on my face. It’s most likely your problem.

Crying meaning tears coming out of your eyes, that’s tear gland required. If you are mute because …legal laws saying you must have a paper written. All right, it’s American policy. We are the same blonde, I am pale. I would prefer you becoming the military doesn’t put the tear inside your eyes….young? Or old? All dead yet?

They told me my official jobs as long as to threaten every human race on the literal written clearly understood grammatical saying, those are a job definition. Meaning English or Chinese. Ancient Chinese included. 

Tea looks like a tea. Tea pot looks like tea pot. A table cloth, we have emboldened. They have those dining restaurant on tour ? Chair, table, by difference cultural, I don’t have preference, your jobs will have a preference because those are the Art curator dating back on history art works. Lions or lepaid in front of the hotel, those have several flag on Top, hope it’s not your station flag.

Technically you don’t need 4 stoves but you should not die on both you or her.

Your coordination to your brain lower…to where you say you from, navy is from the ship ?

There are a lot of things I don’t eat …but if you receive it, it’s because I really don’t eat. It’s not personal, it’s the food stamp. I am a girl, have periods pads to expense. 

I usually don’t have holidays, nor Christmas not gifting peace. Or Chinese New Year. I don’t have family reunion, but on your side, you can just collect her junks without me. No, I mean it. I have spare money I will find you gifts cards. We do have those here!!

Gift cards like I pay in cash, you go shopping. 

Most guys don’t have calligraphy. Meaning, if you receiving the stationary, you do your own tax, with any garbage you attached yourself at, before my mother. She has calligraphy. Meaning organize your desk, files, per tabs, per saying…..right. Every once a while your PC you suppose to re-organize, files, name, sort? Like “shift” you click on first file to last file?

That’s equal “Anna J_01” on the first file, the rest will automatically resume.

Then if you continue “Anna J_1001” from the last image file_1000, to the unnamed files, it will be that til they sort on their own.

When I used had a bf, it’s his junks. Man cannot PC learn.

There is a something like resort pink shirt to pink, blue I forget black, so has one of those short hand. Figure it out yourself, don’t bother me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment