11/12/2022

托爾,漢 My ear are infected, hurting from my left teeth? My left ear???!!!

Dragging ears (infant baby),Han

Han if 瀚 = you are so doom. He is literal, he is not retarded, all things behind are royal guards say one of those useless Prince William.

Han if 漢 = Han in Frozen, its that since 炎黃子孫 you saying the fallen telepathy years, then Yao

then Courteous to your Parent, then Big Flood (Rain),

Simon (Business Dynasty)

Summer

Great Wall Tyranny (from the Moon seen?)

Han (East or West) - this is where the Red Cliff (206 AD), you have that military strategist. 


First name same sound = Baby sitting agency

But 翰林 that will be Taiwan credible, very credible...almost like those Chinese older time Royal Archive, those Ancient or modern well, 500 years ago, that ship books I say? Those very prominent editor, or writer, they collecting things.

So the modern Taiwan that supplemental material ....not cram school, I don't even know how to tell you a very prominent representation of that words are Scholar all full round.

That's Bank ! 

Just take what I tell you....that means exactly what he means.



No comments:

Post a Comment