11/30/2022

The girl you go and picking up your favorite guys, to.....these list, submiting your paper, so they know what they expect through the movies. Like: Ramses its on the East, not on the West, but that is JC, or not the Ancient one of those....you explaining what you think they at which exactly spot. The guys in front of you that you submiting to.

Don't talk to me. I don't need to know. 

Did I tell you I don't get jealous to....what they might be reading at? You claiming those are your things, so you better straight up your perfect English to them. They are not the memory gone, I already explain too many times exactly the sequence, and some are right at each frame, they don't know their name, or their look, or the movies details, I won't know every single details of the guys.

You talk to them exactly what he sees himself you say about himself.

There is no way, you go through me, you mess me up, you mess them up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment