11/10/2022

Amazing Grace? Grace is a taylor. You mean sewing a buttom?! Or Your mother cooking you what meal?

Butter toast sandwitch? Lettuce, patty, onion?! Those stuffs? Zawanna eats, so I have to cook A to Z? Looks like that.

Amazing, like a taste? You mean the recipe? Technically you all just swallowing down any food without a taste to me. Do you know what is a burger, its a bun inside with stuffs, you taste the 2 bums, not the inside, so you saying that things has a taste and you get fat because of the middle things, and 2 bread has no taste! That is how it sounds to me, on the reality. 

I just never need to pick that categories to saying my 2 cents really.

Where I am now, it absolutely stunning to me, you all just gubble down any food to looks like a shape of the food, that has no taste, and you eat it down, and get fat. That has no taste if you mix like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment