11/10/2022

Seth ....there are property tax !!!!!!!!! I clean the floor? There will be dusty fallen from the air ~~!!!!!!

 

Zawanna is a Black Jack MD doctor? You are a nurse, Seth? Dean printing machine, he is a dentist? That building is a medical World? Hailey's brother missing.

Now I am back in Taiwan, we never introducing ourselves background. I was the second categories of the major. I didn't take biology in high school.....Seth. I only remember elementary, middle school, and high school the repeat biology I guess the general textbook.

UK its Thinkwell, UB its the evolutionary, none of them has anything called Physiology.

That worlds are if the scores high, its the Material Science, one of those sunk human benearth the sea, those glorious moment of the Past, if not made of mud. Those junk yard sale, are the goal, to become the exclusive patent holder, to that one invention made a fame, and becoming the millionaires. At least everyone chosen that field for that reason.

I like nothing in biology, Seth. 

This Zawanna Black Jack those....I thought he was next by Kail, the principle university, walking by, one of those human, called "brother", or Sea merchant, in next by that Indian 亞斯 or 將臣

Seeing them, I just meant horror to me to imagine....A Medical Building? 

You are another horror to me, UFO Seth. Completely horror !


No comments:

Post a Comment