10/30/2022

UB girls, do you remember I told you, my mother near by lousy friends, she has a sister? That sister went to becoming a school teacher, might be when she a little bit older too. Some human, you can hire them, telling you the truth. Its the rudimentary has the job. That my mother's friend, its my brother's elementary friend's mother. Gone to jail eventually from that Insurance bench jobs? Sales.

You want to have a 25 years, year to year repeating the exactly the same protocol jobs. You set up yourself 1years, the next 25-40 years you retirement, you will have a steady world after 65 years old.

You need to tackle those numbers on the money. Not just owning a house what to do? 

Teacher's union has a lot of those package, however it is, including in 25-40 years when you getting in now, those future are more promising, for the girls like you?

You don't go jumping out of the rules every so often to end up in jails, I am telling you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment