10/13/2022

Structure your life means ....

At least you met my bathroom, that I assuming you have seen that... You didn't see the make-up powder everything in front of the mirror, or any counter space. Maybe I didn't show you, some knows that. 
You have a limited space for your bathroom, in your room, on your mirror table. You have a bed, you are limited in every room.

You have a set of paper works, right now I leave school, so I don't use the textbook, or the studying materials for as long as I live....but let's say, printing a material, if you file a structural folder, you buy from Muji, or less expensive places, you understand, you don't get a headache, just by imagining it.

You have a set of the kitchen dirty dishes, you and your mom, or your dad.

You have a set of situation, how you say, how you re-word, how you professional prepare yourself, when you being asked a question.

You have a need to buy a stationary to organize your pretty desk, what do you do.

These are very very small tiny things, they are not your GPA related, but it is highly logical, its related to your tiny detailed orientation, you are not very good at it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment