10/20/2022

No, MLS didn't tell you the Joomla. Your job description will have the Joomla, not the school will tell you that.

I had a free package on the web server. Do you know how to build up a basic website?

In America, 1) you go to the Godaddy to get a domain name about 8 dollar a year, 365 days. 2) you park that name there, or you need a site builder, or somewhere a server company. I got it from the Canadian. their telephone numbers its right on Top of it? Nick has a home phone.

I was so lazy.....

The first time I saw that wordpress, or Joomla....I hate the wordpress, I didn't know google blogger that time. So I pick the Joomla, on my server site, they provide all kinds of the tools all free, its what I want, so I turn to Joomla, than the Wordpress.

The Wordpress are those you say the building blocks, I hate to see rectangle stuffs, that time me.

No comments:

Post a Comment