10/13/2022

I didn't really watch anything, skim through.... ate something. Too many things happened in this one week. So...

Kinda off balance a bit.

Yeah, I remember 10 years ago. They are all the same things, trans-gender stuffs. Except.....there is an add-on, its all the stories formats say, after you acquire the perfect everything. That is the story format, and this Movie, are telling the stories one chapter after another. 

I am a reserved human, meaning.....we have a different tempament, or a character. Human doing things on purpose, normally I will tell you, they paying it on the first day when they started. You believe that? So to that every mercy under God's watch....someone has a heart knows all that. It does not need to wait when I Anna have a mood. Because some human is really born, never really meant it, you should place yourself upon the karmic situation where you feeling hurt by all that you doing to make a point, but they are. 




No comments:

Post a Comment