9/02/2022

You can say your brother gonna be the King, and you yourself gonna be the embassader.

"That's nice. Exhausted on the traveling, life turning all around, left right swinging?" 

Tina, one day, realize, all things fallen, she got 2 kids to the New York City, all by herself. You have your classmate, still gluing on your perfect life? You call them, you Zoom them? Sometimes?

The same ages classmate? 

Talking all seriously to all the important people are important, but you don't get in touch.....those like my brother does one of those.....how can his life to be that Party World. He wish everyone stay in together. They last about til last year.

Everyone move out from the works or getting married.


Irene got married, and its her kid, and a debts husband, and her own family...and going to work. You know what the faith til that last, one obligation never stop...people like them. People like the mortally...they cannot stand it. But they are living in the City, so if they open the door, they see the people right away. Right away. 


When I lost my facebook ....

That was UB 2020, or for a long time. I can feel the effect. They have a reason why the facebook exist. I was listening to Bob Dean and too many things happened, I feel caved in. 


And One day ...When I did return on it, things all passing away. Life stress its what hitting each other's life on it.

I sometimes wonder if Bob Dean meant it he says....Sometimes. Or a lot of things he says and why he saying it. Sometimes I really wish, just one thing, to be right.

One thing, because those people are not supposed to be....anything less.

I didn't have a lot of time spare, so I didn't think about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment