9/02/2022

๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’ You want to talk about the same age people, we are the same age, you know that? In between. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’ About where you two staying on Earth, and I one day might keep going?

I don't really know all around I see....its all earthly born.

Michael Vartan has a movie. That is Within. So might be, there are evaluating people in it.  One day, that road from here, I don't really know where I gonna go next.

I am exactly your born age. Same. I am not from outside. Really born from zero. 

So you 2 or 4 gonna staying on Earth? Keep going this....various flower and flauna, every heard Bob Dean talks on SMTV? Meaning, life. 


Have you seen the ending of many movies, and those movies, has....an ending of all life depart?

Normally the stories are well wishing, not the ending, if all the girls discussing the hopeful future. Most TV, its the ending of the black and white, "becoming". So pretend 5 of us....

I telling you my life. Several people taken off with me. Might be in the end of this one life. I gonna keep going to somewhere, I don't really know what are all these about, really.  Right now, I cannot meditate really. Its not necessarily ilegal, but I abide to, I staying on the computer. But sometimes I am too tired. 

Repeating the same things over and over.


No comments:

Post a Comment