9/02/2022

๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“ Have I thought about Zawanna and Kail or Ancient Chasez future, or any sense....Romance, or Life potential? ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“ Never.

That is unfortunate. 


Would I looking forward talking to them in bed?

I fall asleep.


Do I try not to get all that exhausted, and be with them, talking to them?

Never.


And why is that?

Its already freaking out enough. My Youtube actually....I might need to tell you, sometimes the court meant, its a free life. They are not supposed to human make. So that becomes very very dreading my foot a while. The court meant, the human are not supposed to put their will in it, to everything I see, I hear, I feeling....it. 


Have I tried once yet, talking to them?

Not yet. The telepathy before....it was not open or clear. It takes so many years pass....when those power dawn on my body, I cannot get up, and fallen asleep, or you keep holding on to wake up....you have no ideas how they doing this thing. You all gonna die on your parents, not just....this things, never gonna happen to any of you. 


Do I ever want to ask them about the future?

Never. I don't have that belief, to that life philosophy....like you mean superstious? Fortune telling? So you like the psychi human by tradition?

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿค

Girls sometimes have certain feeling, and the guys seem would be more careless on it. They are more lean ways in life, feeling different, breathing different, hermone different. I see those things too.  I would be more hash on the girls, not that I wish them ill. Because that environment are not....all that easy.

I usually just leave. Including the in-book stories, you cannot see. But the guys meant, there are the sex parts. I will tell you, I am not a guy, I don't feeling that direction as much, and having the children would be the least thing they ever do, but the internet says, they care about it. 

I become so void, I don't even think about it. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿค


No comments:

Post a Comment