9/06/2022

Sex talk between the girls, I think ....you all girls options to be with a guy is forever at zero, so I never want to bring that discussion anymore. Dennis, if you show him your math book on your deficit, maybe he will be honest with you.

I personally I will tell you, I don't know. I think you cannot have every guys onto that internet to tell a lie, including my ex, or other people I heard. But personally, as a girl, I cannot feel that way. Not really....I don't really dwell on that aspect. We cannot afford anymore things vola ongoing, but I be more insisting, on all your girls character, I mean the UB, as if you have some sense, and education, your life will never be with a guy, or a kissing a guy, other than finding the right income sources like me Anna, stuck inside my own worlds, never figure it out, when I will ever make it in life with the money talks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment