9/06/2022

So tired of file-ing these......so if Dean keep dying, and I start to realize that girls become more buddy, but in facts fallen off for that best friend position on your own facebook, spying on each other.

Facebook its a networks of the guy begins that, a team with the guys operate in that....

How I never understood why or how that Dean keep dying 7th times in front of me. Last time I check, he is responsive, meaning he exists. Linkedin exists, he supposes to exist.

Now...in this democracy worlds, because all women have a working right, meaning without a guy, you can exist in the society with some dignity. You can lawsuit them harasses you, or hurting your feeling. 

I have to work with the guys, not that I have to marry to a guy, I say that many times. Recently I made a clear video, that is girls you all, out. Whatever I do, that is not any of your business, to that....any girl in life existence, I don't want to see, hear, know, becoming the women uprising awareness jobs seeker, you can go everywhere else other than the art objects to become the Traditional Ancient Chinese says. You don't know how they say, what they say, what they have becoming to many other says, we called the Ancient Chinese. Kinda of like Idiom. There are book, a dictionary full of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment