9/08/2022

I tell you the funny things about...."Whom is Elsa?" one of those stupid things I claim....to the day of how you imagine those mediocre Prince IQ plus wifes face cards on fashion....

Its a partition brains, how to sign up enough voices to become a phenomenon. First it will never happen, I have things to do at this vary location. Second, I am not sure which paper they getting at from Elsa on their showing you their new location residence? There is a Prince William Secretary desk, I guess its for both of them. On the photo, not the actual living place.

Third, the real Power, its at the Queen, never the public voice.  

There are many White girl, tall girls, they will smile at you when they need you, you know that? The very tall girl. 

Like I say on this post title, "The Day when You Found Out", none of us why the ET are proving or testing at, or imagining us thought about.....us.





No comments:

Post a Comment