9/22/2022

I am NOT the biology major, how retarded I say?

Do you read your own right book, to sound like, not any of those science committee whom they hire again? Can telling you....you getting your everything front and back argument wrong.

It started as the hypothesis? You want to starting with that? I learn that in the elementary school! We had a science report starting by Date? 

You want to inventing something or what makes you believing you dwell on what? Discovery?

Okay, tell me which field or your university label your major you can do what? The mechanical engineering, so you take Calculus?  

I am not on the physics department, but I can tell you some human ever do!!!!! To becoming the physics 1920 onwards ! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equations





No comments:

Post a Comment