9/22/2022

There are 194 country on that UN seating area, meaning their representative, their basic language has to be 2+, meaning they are not the commerical reason, BUT, you are saying your business module, if you just speaking one extra language, to the future how the online envrionment gonna be more International?

China is communism cannot be

Taiwan is Traditional Chinese, cannot be used, too small tiny.

Hong Kong, its too expensive, and smaller too.

Isn't America where you all just looking upon = they lead the world, go to them, claim a territory, and move to where all the attention in Europe, or Spanish territory?

You expanding your current potential to the future...I happen to make my points, so if I getting my money back, whom care why I keep pushing on the formula Sheet? Since that 1900 science, I will tell you including the journalists will tell you nothing excited since then, anything on the science making, because.....all theory after 1900-1930, are nothing but repeating the products and reagent what you called it = the Formula Sheet

Or the scientific protocol, on carrying an experiments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment