8/13/2022

Your English Public Speaking, too hard....you have to go out dining.....too much works to do, so you need to be rewarded, one of those kinds?

What is this public speaking, you mean my breaking down points, from that video I make all the way to Video 7, what was told to me?

There is nothing particular told to me, the way you wish to know things. I only generally label the entire UB Honor Class as itself, I present that to you. The rest, you have to go and figure it out with your parents.

That is not what I say on the video???



Do you want to bet on it, that Black Whom, or Black Ops American knows exactly what they put there, and what exactly I meant just exactly what I told you exactly those video title and description to everything they anticipate you to deliver the public speaking, they will give me one hour to draft?


No comments:

Post a Comment