8/13/2022

I am not sure Wing goes to China or Japan....or what things or not. If you start learning from your parents cooking, or finding a girl to cook together.

Let's say me and Eben in this house China. Wing they, he and his own facebook, whichever team he built up to gone to Japan, that one house.

I don't really have a social circle yet, but let's say making food from the budgets to one day Eben has friends coming over. If you seeing how I design that kitchen, I am making a food to last 6 months? Fall winter Summer? 

A small budgets between friends or my mother, or my mother's friends, or whichever circle, that is not a small business. It just even out small tiny expense, here or there. 

Sometimes you incorperate those Home Depot sticker printing, to make more professional, "Fall Winter Pumpkin Soup".

You imagine people don't get those near by friends who aunts, or sister making food to bundle together a gathering? You know what I mean? Nick used to have an Italian Big sister, that cooking sauce all the time. So that is their tradition. 

I didn't say you go to the night market to exhasuted yourself in the night or the day hours clock but when just small expense, that you can look after a household, whichever methods you carrying yourself to land...you just assuming every surviving art, they give you a card, and you dining out all the time in Japan?

Really?




No comments:

Post a Comment