8/23/2022

You know that Zawanna's wife story? It is that she looks like that Indian soilder's wife, that book...long black curls hair. Similar. Guess where they meet?

In my house. She found out something she rush over to break in my house, with 亞斯 and the blonde guy in it, and that should be his wife.

The story of unfolding Zawanna its not in that house. Its that guy with the wife looks like her, and the blonde hair guy in my house, with a fake Lee.

Yeah, Zawanna planning all that. He wants to dissolve the marriage immediately. That is what I hear?!!

What happened? He has 3 or 4 kids. At least 3 younger kids. They have no food, and he has no food. He every time get out of my house, its a living every hell. When he is sure about something like....I don't know, maybe I don't do a thing, just keep cooking feed him or his kids, he decides something very very quickly.  

Is that ilegal in this world if you being found having a gf outside your wife? Its a divorce supposed to be, but not jail??? I think you pay the money like Simon says on the News. They didn't say he get jailed. 

You know after 9 long years, I found out all this stuffs, I will say Lauren has a quality...just not his type, really. His jobs, where Simon present in the real worlds, whatever he really did to put efforts in his works, like gossips, like news, like his British worlds, those are real. How funny....his real life its not real. His works all those girls are real.  

If I look at Simon??! I will tell you, you all girls screwing up big big big big Time. I think he might be right. I haven't sort that out completely. I just think Simon is right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment