8/23/2022

I will tell you, If Eben last year were earlier....like I never talked to those kids, that is before I emailing him, I probably won't take that jobs in. He heard all that about. How many situation can I ever have in front of my faces.

The UB its called the Coco Clubs, and Lee is put on Mason?

oh my God. I scream. But what I will really telling you about is this.....between a guy and a girl, your every words are wrong, or if someone hugging you, trying to get close to you, you put "two cents in", its too hot, you don't want to, you playing games....that is called "Intimacy".

I will tell you that is the biggest things including you don't cook, you don't clean, you don't show up like a puppet whenever Simon calls.

With a guy, if you fail the intimacy, you will fail every guys. You almost meant its a sex thing, what if just holding hands in the public, touching the body gesture, or just a kiss walking in the university walk way, its only your worlds and his world, you will push him away, if you are on campus? 

Let's say a mute girls cooking well, clean well, looking nice, never 2 cent in talking peaceful quiet time, and mind her own business.....

No, I mean Sailor Moon, I am talking exactly the Aqua, and the Sailor Moon. That will NEVER happen, EVER.  You know how long its the Silver Millennium? That responsibility, you carry you cooking forever, intimacy forever in the university walkway?



No comments:

Post a Comment