8/23/2022

What do I really think? You mean that Aqua OU language, to that Wikipedia saying, the past?

... There is an adultery situation. 

I used to think different, as the girl, and I got hurt very very badly. Very badly. Even with nick. I never thought I am = a guy mentality. If I really becoming a guy, I will tell you, what you saying about the sex driven to the games, of the responsibilty of the future....will always = Money, Power, Sustain your vitality, and intimacy. With a cooking skills to save every costly money. Marriage its not a game, so I fall away. 

Unless those guys are psycho....or criminal just release from the jail, there is no future. 


That I will tell you a lot of things, a lot of things, its not a thing I used to EVER think. 

Not a thing I ever think...its....everything I already say, the worse of all things I can ever imagine, you girls fallen out of your life, its right in front of everyone's eyes too.

Let's say I am in this Taiwan 2nd category pick major in high school, we will be assort in the grades to go to University. One exam determine the future. In that world, its all the guys dominating situation, because the guys are highly highly highly logical.

Meaning IQ can sustain a lot of things, no matter what situation are being put in front of them including multi- tasks.

There is not One thing I can rely on one girl. 

I have a giant UB facebook I collect them. To the last stand, you know the Movie? X Man, the Last Stand? Or Its name "First Class"? Its your body shape.

Every girls lose those shapes to the giant category you can never repairs them. That supposes to be one good element, saying the future has every hopeful nature, if you can manage your IQ to carry everything else. And I will say? None.

Everything, every works I do, I have carry it alone. Not even the guys I trust them. But if they groups themselves like a more solid foundation, I somehow feeling it, they are putting things in some organization methods. Some will. 

They are guessing it, but not that they don't use their brain to work on things that is exciting in life, and be responsible at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment