8/20/2022

What is Middleton's degree, so ....I thought Diana was a right thing too. Not the rest of the things, the beginning.

The educations.

This wiki so blurry on Prince William he is on or off at the school? She is the one on Dean's degree, Art History in Mr and Mrs Smith?

oh ~~~and Prince William looks like...They just put a scandle online. 

uhm....When I seeing that Flower Thousand Bones. I meant that is a serious thing I built up. That built up I did was starting 2014. You gonna ask me how I built up, or feeling how I built up from 2014, all the way now?

That is 9 long years including a book, sitting at the Congress Library. 

In the Ashram, there are situation. I got fed up that one issues on SMCH long time ago, I finish that in UB 2020 (2018-2020), if you done the things exactly like I say, because I writing them down on the internet.

Most senior officers, they copy and paste both computer or hand writing to get a feel, not just by reading as if they complete a 9 years long build up....things. I will tell you he didn't do anythiing in life.

Most public because they didn't do a thing in life, they don't relate to me how they feel. They taken that he did many things and look up to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment