8/20/2022

If I Anna = that Honorable Superior, Flower Thousand Bones, look at it? Do I think its a game?

What? That is a legally saying goodbye on the paper. I can tell you my first sense was impossible, I was too busy, so I never paying attention. 

If Eben just open his mouth with Craig and talk right? On Jay Abraham? oh my God, maybe not even Craig knew that. Eben he does those file paper works thin jaw human, just like the television. 

Simon is useless, so I go to Eben and asking him....maybe not one thing. 


In the Drama, does England watching that in 2015, and goes to Chinese and object???! Prince William will never be that sleasy talking to SMCH. Its like inche your way in, certain human has that personality. 

That is what he ought to be. If I = Anna Honorable Superior, I will give him some tasks. He has that kinds of soft, mild personality. Oh my God, what has becoming of him? Yesterday i saw Prince William. 

If you want to talk to Congress, you talk like that guy in the Flower Thousand Bone, exactly like that "Prince William". Right now, that is about he go and Yell and Scream, and trying to be the King roaring. Did you see SMCH just roar up her voice every 2 seconds?


That is a Chinese doing that, or ET given them a name, and they pick that actor in the end? 

Its for the good purpose. Calm, settle, being funny, train that guy, the Royal Guard. Not the contempt attitude, you don't do a work in life, but still....he lean on that SMCH. But that is a Vietanese outsider, oh~ people like them, never care about one thing on the spirituality, its never stop showing off festivity. What is caring for another soul? No matter what Anna says about her. 

I will get shocked, like yesterday. I think something happened. I don't know what happened, he is using that one...what is that, the wildness life incident to make a story on the newspaper. 

Really?










No comments:

Post a Comment