8/20/2022

๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“ okay, I play Honorable Superior ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“ If I see his father really telling him to go to Eben Pagan and let's say, not the throne, just go to him.

And display yourself in front of Eben Pagan.

What I used to do in 2014, there is a Simon or Keanu Reeves, I am not seeing them the 50 years old age? There are ET....But Prince William will see Eben much older than him, talking different. I am not talking different to Eben.

Now...His that kind of personality mild meadowing...things, gets SMCH and whom is the other girl? No...With Eben, he align with guys. But all right, he pick a women like SMTV that image, if he can really get that, he gets the entire Taiwan, that means he is very smart knowing how to do that, or he just fumble guess and play mouse in the hole with his Royal Chef Guards. He will never know what Taiwan can do behind. Its not a lot of people, but there are some attention to certain people. 

And both align to set on the war zone.

Play.

But yeah, he doesn't need to come back anymore, the sword ground in my setting of that strategic mostly are military formation behind I work a lot of things out to get to where we are today. Including the lawsuit. Focus on one Eben Pagan.

One Eben Pagan. Not taken him down. No....You don't know what Eben does for a business? If he glues himself right around Eben, and never stop just puppy on Eben, I will look at him, yeah. Its not about Eben was a high school. Not really. 

But he is not that type of spotting human faces on the screen. He hates every attention to goes to someone else. Especailly those whom has a Talent. I mean it YOUR FATHER told you to LEARN it with Eben Pagan.

I order.

Better?


No comments:

Post a Comment