8/23/2022

The traveling of that new town - California

The home cared of Tina and Hank's first kid, Aria, it was we ship their entire home furniture to land from New York City outskirts to where the El Toro Road, Lakewood small community near Irvine, California.

The Frozen Property behind were that chemist to go on the park in ditches, that is how the Castle you see great and wonder, but the evidence were....if you fallen that small height in ditches, you hope that is a false illusion in the movie.

In other words, the military took over, or the Tape Water factory or the California Small business clerk offices take over. No more 4 wheel drive I design my new occupying residence, after Hank succeed to sell his house last year July 2021. 

The purpose of me going there were to AGT, after TYG

TYG a little background of them, are the partnership between Google to Simon Cowell, they have many weekly competition came out with a winner idea how they grab cash money or seats money, I guess.

AGT, that is standing for American Got Talent, did I tell you Simon its from British.

So their audition grounds are in Los Angeles California grand hotel downtown.  

The trajectory of me going down to Hank Tina, were that I met the double e Charlie and Director from Citi Bank, of that introduction, I was able to finish a prototype with Charlie, to me myself assemble 4 by 4 Home Depot on that El-Toro Road, makes 256 lights fully stands carrying in Giant object category under AGT. Meaning, we use the elevator with the staffs helping me. 

At that time, because of the popularity of that California activities, I gone to Kryon Seminar twice, Dr. Gabriel and Bashar once their seminar. Meaning I drive up and down in the California strips not just swapping the house 4 times, to finding myself money and strain on the situation that endless dropping on me.

In Bashar, how these people's face ends in one of the biggest hit TV show Flower Thousand Bone in China 2015, it was that I sit next by a lady, she was making 2 piece of cloth, I learn, I went to El-Toro, I sleep on that road Home Depot, I end up a fiber clothing houses, to acquire all the materials to sew that pieces of cloth in Tina's home with the dog Mokie. Its 4 by 4 two pieces of cloth, grey and red. You cut the edge 4 side like every 1 itche in like finger length, you tie the knots on two piece of cloth, to put on that 4 by 4 256 lights. It costs me 1000 dollars with Charlies, did I say he is wealthy? 

True.

They are all from Taiwan. Now 9 years pass, everything are on the internet video are few that left for the veiwers to see, how my greater wonder of that traveling in California, was a pain in life, endless.



No comments:

Post a Comment